If you are interested in leasing one of our workshop/warehouse or showroom units, please contact us. Our minimum lease term is one year for workshop/warehouse units and three years for showroom units. We do not accept auto or boat mechanics, body shops, or stone fabricators. The Leasing Application and a sample of the required liability insurance can be downloaded below. Once completed, you may e-mail, fax, or mail the application to our Management Office.
- Workshop/Warehouse Centers employs two full-time maintenance personnel to maintain the property and address Tenant needs.
- Dusk to dawn exterior LED lighting is provided for enhanced accessiblity and security.
- Each unit has its own own physical street address.
- An 8' x 2' panel sign is present above each workshop/warehouse unit.
- A 12' x 3' illuminating facia sign is available for each of our showrooms units at our Mid County Showrooms & Workshops location.
- A 16' x 18" illuminating facia sign is available for each of the showrooms at our Suncoast Workshop/Warehouse location.
- Directory signs are located on each building at our Suncoast Workshop/Warehouse Center and Mid County Showrooms & Workshops locations.
- A common loading dock is avaible to the tenants at our Florida Workshop/Warehouse Center location.
- Power is provided by Duke Energy.
- Water is provided by:
- Pinellas County Utilites (Suncoast Workshop/Warehouse Center, Mid County Showrooms & Workshops, and Florida Workshop/Warehouse Center)
- City of Pinellas Park (Pinellas Workshop Center)
- Sewer service is provided by:
- City of Largo (Suncoast Workshop/Warehouse Center, Pinellas Workshop Center, and Mid County Showrooms & Workshops
- Pinellas County Utilities (Florida Workshop/Warehouse Center)
- Broadband Internet and telephone service is available from multiple providers ensuring competition and the best pricing available:
- Garbage Collection service is provided by: