Our Workshop/Warehouse Centers were developed by Lurie Properties, a group of real estate acquisitions and developments in Pinellas County, Florida that began in the late 1950s. Early on, we developed and leased single family homes, rental apartments, residential subdivisions, a day care center, Oakhurst Suburban Center and Portobello Square Shopping Center.
In 1995, development and leasing of what are now 4 Workshop/Warehouse Centers began, all of which are located in Mid-Pinellas County, (two on Ulmerton Road and two on 118th Avenue North). There are more than 100 workshop/warehouse rental units of various sizes in our centers.
- Our buildings are constructed of masonry with an insulated metal roof for extreme durability and maximum energy efficiency.
- Each warehouse has a minimum of two skylights and at least two windows to allow for natural light.
- Each unit's roof has a ventilator allowing hot air to escape moderating the heat of the summer months. (The ventilator may be closed for units with a central HVAC system installed.)
- Each shop has a sealed and coated concrete floor.
- All driveways and parking areas are paved with concrete.
- Warehouse ceilings are 16' high at their lowest point.
- 1200 SF and 1500 SF units feature a single 10' x 12' roll-up door.
- 1560 SF units feature two 10' x 12' roll-up doors in the front.
- 1800 SF units feature two 10' x 12' roll-up doors, one in the front and one in the rear.
- 3000 SF units feature two 12' x 12' roll-up doors in the front.
- 3600 SF units feature four 12' x 12' roll-up doors, two in the front and two in the rear.
- All units have a 10' x 12' finished office.
- A private restroom is available in each unit adjacent to the finished office.
- The warehouse area of each unit features a laundry tub sink and electrical outlets all around the permimeter.
- Our units feature "knock-outs" between them to allow for easy growth and expansion.
- Some units have been upgraded with 3-phase electric service, a central HVAC system, and/or additional build-out.